True Loss...

So.... I know it's been a while since I've written anything on this page...
I've been trying to really live life and enjoy each and every moment God has given me!

It really hit me this week.
Life flies by so fast and sometimes we just let it keep going without being intentional about HOW we are living and what we are DOING with our days.

Well this past week many people were documenting what was going on in their lives...
and that is when it hit me...  reminded me of what we LOST!!

School started and everyone was posting AMAZINGLY sweet pictures of their little ones going to school... THEIR FIRST DAYS!!!

We didn't get that with you:(
There was no meeting the teacher.
There was no shopping or a lunch box or backpack.
There was no first outfit.
There was no bus to pick you up.
There was nothing.....

As Lincoln gets older it reminds me of all the things we missed out with you, since you were not meant for this world.

You remind me EVERYDAY, that our time on earth is short, and our eternity is LONG!

I cannot wait for the day when I get to see you again.  In my eyes you were taken too soon, but I am trusting everyday that God's plan is BEST!!

I am thankful to know that our loving creator has a better plan, because I'm pretty sure we would try and mess things up somehow!!

Even though not having you here with us, I make it through the tough days knowing that in the end... we have WON!!   Our faith, our hope and our Salvation is in the one who created us all and with that we have not LOST!!!!

We WILL see you again!!!


Love Mommy!

Comments