So, the other day I was holding your little brother Lincoln
and the thought occurred to me that made me start crying, almost uncontrollably.
It wasn't that you were not here with us,
but it was the horror of thinking,
what if Lincoln doesn't get to spend eternity with you,
or any other siblings we may have.
I can tell you that before you were born my precious daughter, that I worried,
WHAT IF ONE OF MY CHILDREN WERE TO DIE....
As sad as that was, and HEARTBREAKING that you did die.... what is worse is having others who we LOVE... never get to see you.... not get to spend eternity with you!!!
So.... I pray that I will have the courage and the strength to not only tell others about YOU, but also about my Lord & Saviour!! The one who gives STRENGTH!!
He gives strength to the weary and
increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
ISAIAH 40:29-31

Miss you quite a bit today kiddo...I love you...
ReplyDeleteMe too!!
Delete