Oh..... October!!!!

Well.
October is here!
The month I thought I would dread forever!
The month I wished we would just skip each year!

In 2009, October was the worst month of my life.
We were told that our little baby growing inside of me
was not compatible with life and were encouraged
to terminate the pregnancy.
We lost it.
How could this be happening!?!?
Why was this happening!?!?

Well sure enough God had different plans!
This October we are expecting another bundle of JOY!!
God has decided to bless us again and now October has
become a month of hope & excitement!

Don't get me wrong we still miss my sweet Layla Rae and
wished we had a different ending to her story.
But God has had even bigger plans for her life!
One that we will not even know until we reach Heaven!

Now we are slowly getting our little ones room ready for
arrival.... maybe any day, making October a little easier to face :)


Comments

  1. I love you sweet friend. Awesome that God turned October into a month of joy for you. Let me know if you need some help setting up the baby room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment