Today was a very bitter sweet day.
I do not think I slept but maybe an hour last night in anticipation!
Our first chance seeing our little one, your little brother or sister!!
A wall of emotions just crashed down when we saw this new little one!
The tears would not stop when I finally was able to hear the heartbeat!!
It is so easy to crawl back into my protective shell and not want to tell the world about
your new sibling because it is very hard to open that wound again!!
Grandpa Mo asked me the other day if I thought you knew if we were having a boy or girl and I told him that you had already met your new sibling!!
So know that mommy & daddy are deeply missing you but are excited to
meet your baby brother/sister this fall!!

So VERY excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for you as you journey through all the emotions of this pregnancy. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete