They don't know...


So I have learned the hard part about moving, is leaving the people who knew you!
It is hard for me to want to tell people about you because they don't know you, me or daddy.
They don't what we went through and they didn't walk with us.
I have to tell you it is the strangest feeling.  Like I feel really guarded about you!

Even deciding where to hang pictures of you!!
In Daytona I had you in every room, because anyone coming over knew you.
Now I want you all to myself... pictures of you just in our bedroom!!

I am glad we still live by the ocean so that we can still come and visit you!
To feel you in the wind and hear you in the waves... I wish they knew you!!

Comments

  1. Praying you will feel a new fresh wave of God's grace, which knows no limits of time and space. May He surround you with new friends who will continue to be a source of strength for you on this newest leg of your journey. You are loved. Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment