7 Months









For Layla's 7 month's celebration,
my sister and her family were in town.
In honor of her life, we wanted to do something special!
We ordered 7 pink balloons and headed to the beach!
There we were each able to release one in honor of her life!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I LOVE the new piture opening her blog. What a beautiful little girl. My heart continues to go out to you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda I love the new blog layout! Layla's beauty still brings tears everytime I see her!!! I love you so much !!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new picture for the blog!! We were so glad to be able to honor Layla on her Angelversary!! The girls were very excited about going to "her" beach and sending her balloons!! Love you guys....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment