Save A Place For Me on June 06, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Aunt RomyJune 6, 2010 at 8:05 PMThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 7, 2010 at 12:20 PMThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 9, 2010 at 5:08 PMLayla you were unbelievably stunning her on earth....I am so happy you are healed and with your Heavenly Father, but we miss you!!!! I can't even fathom what you look like ... our little Angel !!!! I love youReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLayla you were unbelievably stunning her on earth....I am so happy you are healed and with your Heavenly Father, but we miss you!!!! I can't even fathom what you look like ... our little Angel !!!! I love you
ReplyDelete