So, what am I feeling, what am I thinking...that's what I keep asking myself.
Today you would have been 5 months, but you're not here with us.
So, I ask myself how I have changed, grown & become a better mother, wife daughter and friend?
I go everyday wondering how our lives would have been different if she was alive.
I have learned that there are so many people walking around who are just like me.
They have a precious son or daughter who isn't here to grow old with them.
There are people who carry their silent heartache that is remembered every time they see a child about the same age as their own!
I have learned to really consider what is truly important.
I don't take complainers very well, I really have to bite my tongue when I am around them!
But then it makes me wonder, if she would have lived if I would be as sensitive!
I am continually striving to see what God is teaching me(us).
In our finite minds we didn't deserve this, we are great Christian.
But God never promised us a life without pain or suffering.
So I wake up everyday saying, okay God, what are you going to teach me today?
I do miss her with all of my heart.
I was told shortly after losing Layla,
that we grieve as deep as we love!
Today you would have been 5 months, but you're not here with us.
So, I ask myself how I have changed, grown & become a better mother, wife daughter and friend?
I go everyday wondering how our lives would have been different if she was alive.
I have learned that there are so many people walking around who are just like me.
They have a precious son or daughter who isn't here to grow old with them.
There are people who carry their silent heartache that is remembered every time they see a child about the same age as their own!
I have learned to really consider what is truly important.
I don't take complainers very well, I really have to bite my tongue when I am around them!
But then it makes me wonder, if she would have lived if I would be as sensitive!
I am continually striving to see what God is teaching me(us).
In our finite minds we didn't deserve this, we are great Christian.
But God never promised us a life without pain or suffering.
So I wake up everyday saying, okay God, what are you going to teach me today?
I do miss her with all of my heart.
I was told shortly after losing Layla,
that we grieve as deep as we love!
Thank you for sharing that quote!!! I think of Layla a lot, but every once and a while I feel like I get "hit" by her memory....and it causes instant tears......we will always grieve her as deep as we loved her !!!! Miss you Layla !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd that quote is SO TRUE!
ReplyDelete