Peace...God's Peace

So the other night I finally sat down and watched the video tape of Layla's birth from January 6, 2010.
Nick and I watched the video a couple days after Layla's birth, but I was still pretty drugged up and out of it.  So I decided while I had the place all to myself to sit and watch our baby girls debut!!
It was really hard, but I was so overwhelmed at how beautiful she was and just the amount of love that she was surround by during her short time with us.
I am so greatful to have almost every second of her life on video.
~~God thank you for reminding me how you will always take care of your children.  He knew I would need 400+ pictures and a video to remember her by and I get to enjoy them everyday!!

I was amazed at how calm Nick & I were that day.  We were not crying uncontrollably, we were not shouting anything at God because of Layla leaving us so quickly, we just loved on her every second we had her.  We were surrounded by not only our families, but a blanket of peace!!

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Comments